Thursday, June 9

I went to farm chicks!!! woohoo. for those of you who don't know what that is...simply click on the nice link...or this one. I bought a wonderful little dress. It's vintage. It's delightful. It's right here:






I don't want to let him go, but love isn't about what I want. She will love him more. She will take care of him and cry when he's sick. She'll be the one to let him be free, and he'll be the one to always come back. They'll be best friends,  and their relationship will surpass what he and I once had by a lightyear. 
But it still hurts.
And I still hate to think about the good times we used to have.
But I have to accept the truth; 
 My cat loves Annabelle more than me.

2 comments:

  1. Missing Nathan? Who is this girl and how does she love Nathan more than you?

    ReplyDelete

if you can't say nothin nice, don't say nothing at all.