Wednesday, July 4

Shut up and tell the truth already

Well hey, world wide web. Not sure if you are reading this, or even can read for that matter, but hey, anyway.
I'm not sure if I actually have anything to say, but I just started typing, so this should be fun, right?
I think I want to talk to you about strangers. Not the kind who lose their puppies, like, every day. I want to talk about the kind that you meet and know are going to be there for a while, whether you like it or not. No, not like Wow I sense a strong connection and our auras are probable complimentary colors. I mean like Well you're dating my mom so.... 
But here's the thing: I really do want to talk about them, but I have absolutely nothing to say. Get back to me in 8-10 months.

There's also celebrities. They're strangers, right? Even though I feel like I know them. Take good ole Anderson Cooper. I knew he was gay before he told me. We must be friends. I like him. Also Matthew Gray Gubler, one day he'll realize. One day.

This blog post sucks, internet. We're strangers, aren't we? I've never met you. Though I imagine you somewhat like the smarthouse. So.

Here's my theory. Maybe it's what I've been getting to all along, maybe I've been planning this post for months. Or maaaybe I have no idea what I'm going to say right now. Either way. Theory. Everyone lies. Original, I know. But really. Those kids at the top of the food chain worry that no one knows their names...and sometimes I think they might cry. Those strangers might even read quality literature for all I know, though I doubt it. But it wouldn't surprise me, because everybody lies.

Wow this isn't as world shattering as I planned. It's actually all a lie. Because we're strangers, right? And everybody lies.

I have read and agreed to the terms and conditions.

1 comment:

if you can't say nothin nice, don't say nothing at all.