Tuesday, March 5

My boyfriend is gone and my ovaries hurt

Life is no fun.

I don't know why I am blogging because I have absolutely nothing poetic to say. so.

A LIST OF PEOPLE I AM GOING TO HANG OUT WITH WHILE NATHAN IS GONE AND WHY I AM EXCITED TO DO SO:

RACHEL/LINDSEY: They don't even get to be two people. Because you can't have one without the other. Just like love and marriage, according to Frank Sinatra. MY BESTEST FRIEND.

KAITLYN: Because we can talk about celebrities we would like to be*. And people who we would trade wardrobes with and also God.

ROBERT PATTINSON: Because Twilight.

AVERY: I miss her wit and sarcasm and hair. And I'm not sure why we never call each other these days.

KATIE: She is the only decent human being left at dear old Lone Peak High. And I'm a little bit in love with her...especially when she puts her short hair into cute little braids.

ORSON SCOTT CARD: Ender's Game is actually my life.

DIESEL: Cats. He's cuter and cuddlier than all of you.

ETHAN: Yesterday I asked him if he would be my new boyfriend and he said yes. Today he told me that he loved being my boyfriend but it wasn't going to work out because it was against the law to marry someone older than you. Heart just broke.

MY GYNECOLOGIST: Something is seriously wrong with my ovaries, guys.

*1. Katie Perry
  2. Emma Stone
  3. Emma Watson
  4. Mary Kate
  5. Grimes

sorry about this blog post.
-m



4 comments:

  1. I literally thought to myself five minutes ago that you should blog. Then I proceeded to refresh my homepage and HERE YOU ARE. Lindsey/Rachel would love to hang out with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. UM WUT I GO TO LONE PEAK HIGH SCHOOL STILL EVEN IF I DATE A COLLEGE STUDENT. AM I NOT A DECENT HUMAN BEAN?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish a lot that I were on this list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Literally had
    ADDY: Even though I'm pretty sure she has too much of an exciting life/too pretty of hair/she's too busy in NYC and I don't see her nearly enough.

    but i got depressed because i miss you and deleted it. bad choice.

    ReplyDelete

if you can't say nothin nice, don't say nothing at all.