Wednesday, April 27

I Think I'll Blog

Hi, I'm Emily, and I'm a heroin(e) addict.
I have a serious addiction to drugs, as well as female super heroes. The latter is the condition I'm most concerned about. Thank you for your support.


I rejected your call twice. I didn't answer when you knocked the first time, so its understandable that you knocked again. I guess I could've not heard you or something. it took you a while to leave. Then you came back and knocked two more times. I should've opened the door and yelled "leave me alone". but hey, lets not be melodramatic here.

if you aren't my anonymous commenter, you can skip this next rant


DEAR ANONYMOUS COMMENTER(s),

your mysterious comments are driving me mad. please make yourself known unto me. i have a suspicion that there are actually two of you, but you're not working together. maybe you both just like stressing miss emily out. thanks. i must say, however, that i do feel slightly tickled when i see comments, so i guess your contribution to my blogging life isn't completely negative. all suspects i have have denied it or been proven innocent. I'm begging you to reveal yourself(-lves). I may consider going on a blog strike until this matter is sorted out, but let's be honest, i don't think i would survive. 
I LOVE YOU IRONICALLY
M



1 comment:

  1. Three things:

    1.) As far as naked innocence goes: yes.
    2.) Dye your hair. I want the hair like A Fine Frenzy. You do yours; I'll do mine.
    3.) My fantasy has forever been to be kissed in the library. Stupid? I don't think so.

    ReplyDelete

if you can't say nothin nice, don't say nothing at all.