Wednesday, April 27

Twice in One Day, Because I can

I'm about to be a little controversial, and a lot honest.
I wish you were naked.
I wish we were all naked.
And nobody cared.
And we all were innocent.
And the world could focus
On something other than endless lust.
I'm thinking of dying my hair
About this color.
Because I can.
And because I'm young and dumb.
And I have no one to tell me that I shouldn't.
They just look happy.
And free.
Thats all.
This moring I walked outside after first period,
And, for the smallest instant,
I was back.
I was home.
It was one of those days,
Where the wind blew in from the west,
And the smell of saltwater
Reached the valley.
And you could smell the beach.
It was on of those days.
All I want in life.
Is a library in my house.
Full of adventures.
And maybe someone could kiss me in it.
That would be ok I guess.

2 comments:

  1. I find these two paragraphs very contradicting.

    I wish you were naked.
    I wish we were all naked.
    And nobody cared.
    And we all were innocent.
    And the world could focus
    On something other than endless lust.

    All I want in life.
    Is a library in my house.
    Full of adventures.
    And maybe someone could kiss me in it.
    That would be ok I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said, Rachel.

    You want to focus on something other than lust... by kissing in a library?

    ReplyDelete

if you can't say nothin nice, don't say nothing at all.