Thursday, October 13

Pardon my French, but WHAT THE H.E. DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS JUST HAPPENED?

I was going for a kiss on the cheek. Another girl had the other cheek covered. Just a quick "Good Job" peck on the cheek. No big deal. And then he turned his head, and I kissed Bentley Rawle.
Him: "Uhhhhh"
Me: "Good Job Bentley. That was close."

I went into this state of shock. And then the immature side of me came out and I did the only sensible thing: I ran. I ran into the locker room and collapsed on the floor. If you were wondering if I can make the sound of a dying pig, I've got your answer. I can. Just make me half kiss one of the hottest boys you know and you'll see a side of me you will forever try to erase from your memory.

Hey, no regrets, right? It's a good story. It's not like it matters.
So much regret. So embarrassing. My life is over.

6 comments:

  1. What does nathan think about this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^Good one, Anonymous!


    Also, this is the best thing that I've ever heard. I cannot stop giggling.

    First thing tomorrow morning: high-fives all around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU KISSED BENTLEY RAWLE!!! OW, OW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. But really, can we just talk about how attractive he is? Because it's overwhelming.

    ReplyDelete

if you can't say nothin nice, don't say nothing at all.