Monday, January 3

I'd like to take a moment to thank our sponsers...oh wait.....

Really though, I'd like to take a moment to talk about the things that keep me going in life, mainly; music, friends, newspapers, family, and possibilities.



1. Music. 
Where to even begin? Maybe with the fact that Nathan had my ipod for a single day and all of a sudden my life seemed stressful and incomplete. I play music when I'm in the shower and when i get dressed. I sing along to the radio everytime i'm in the car. And I get frustrated when people refuse to listen to music because it is "mainstream". i mean I get it, most of the music on the radio is crap, but that doesn't mean it isn't fun to dance and sing too. I wonder if indie music were mainstream, and Kesha and BoB were indie, which one people would listen to?
Is it really about the song, or the label its given?

2. Friends
I know I talk about them enough. But it's my second family, I love them dearly. There is always an empty feeling inside when one doesn't have close friends. Even the popular girl can feel completely and utterly alone. 

3. Newspapers
Today I explained to Carpenter and the editors how I think the school newspaper should be handled. I will be appointed editor in cheif, and the entire school will be forced to read the holy newspaper. Jk, but really, I think sjome changes will be made in the near future, and I am super excited to say the least.
I love the look of a Newspaper, the black and white, the miles of text, the stories behind each one. And to be part of making one, if it is decent, is incredible.

4. Family
My family is, in a nutshell, the light of my entire existence. Bella with her wrinkly eyed smile and mischievous laugh. I never knew someone so small could have a sense of humor. Ethan with his random movie quotes and intelligent comments. My mom with her excited squeaks and general oddness. Actually, the general oddness thing applies to the entire family, fortunately.

5. Possibilities
The fact that anything is possible, and yes i do believe that, gives me hope when all hope is stolen away from me. Change brings with it a sense of chance, because if you don't like the way something is, you can change it. If you don't think you can, change your attitude. It is possible.

Ready, Set, Blog.

3 comments:

  1. "GMH when all hope is stolen away from me"

    You're cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like you. You are so creative and unique! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad that you took control in Newspaper.
    And made some changes.
    And told people to focus and take pride in their work.
    And got promoted to EDITOR.
    And I'm glad we came up with such brilliant ideas.

    I love you
    ( even if you're power hungry :] )

    ReplyDelete

if you can't say nothin nice, don't say nothing at all.