Wednesday, January 12

We have a map of the piano, but not life


Things I wish that I knew
  • Where life will take me
  • Who life will take me to
  • When will life take me there
  • What life will make of me
But I guess if I knew that, then life would no longer be an adventure. It would be a mapped out schedule. A forever long to do list. And where is the fun in that?
Nonexistent, that's where.

So lets live with no regrets, let's make mistakes, and lets stand for what we stand for, always and forever.

Give up on trying to plan every second, because most likely it will all blow up in your face, and then you won't know how to cope with an unmapped world. If you don't educate yoursefl on the art of chance, one day you'll be forced to make a desicion based on instinct, and ou will freeze, because it is so foreign


Ready, Set, Be spontaneous in everything you do.


    2 comments:

    1. The wise words of the format: Life's what we make of the people we loooove (bum bum bum snails see the benefit...)

      :)

      Let's be spontaneous, but probly not ride our skateboards out in the freeway. That's just stupid.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Emily Dear,

      I finally found your blog. I had to go back into the newspaper to find it. Now I am here and I am going to stay connected with you. Come visit my blog sometime :) I miss you Emily! Come see me soon!


      Love,
      Kat

      withinherhumanheart.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete

    if you can't say nothin nice, don't say nothing at all.