Sunday, January 23

To infinity, and Maybe even Beyond

I walked around wal mart, but it could've turned into Wonderland I would have hardly noticed, that is if i realized the change at all.  The Perks of Being a Wallflower held slightly infront of my face. I held it at an angle so that i could just barely see my dad's legs and know where to walk and not run into strangers. I could have passed you yesterday, and maybe you thought, "who is that weird girl with her nose in a book?" I wouldn't know, because i made no effort to make eye contact or acknowledge the presence of anyone other than fictional characters. Were you at Wal Mart last night?
All I cared were the words. That's all. Especially these ones, 
"And in that moment, I swear we were infinite."
Now all I want is to feel infinite. To feel forever, never ending.I don't know how I am going to accomplish this feeling, but I will.


I went home and played the piano. I let my fingers speak to the keys, and let a song form. I only stopped playing to eat and think a little, and of course to get my fill of The Perks of Being a Wallflower.


I believe I barely spoke 10 sentences that day.


I was just readying, thinking, and playing. 


And I don't regret one minute.


Ready, Set, Strive for Infinity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you can't say nothin nice, don't say nothing at all.