Wednesday, March 16

Insert Smile Here

I've become the pathetic woman i hate.

In other news. I realized that I think in writing and pictures. Everytime a thought or concept enters the dissheveled library that is my mind, I imagine what I would write. How would I phrase it, what word could I use, how I could make people actually understand. After going through that, I ask, "If this chain of thought was captured in a single photograph, what would it be?"Usually it ends up involving a girl in a pink dress throwing herself into the air. don't ask me why.

So blogging world, really I have written about 763 posts and taken 812 pictures....
In My Mind

This week has been, to use a most wonderful cliché, an emotional roller coaster.
I have to go to attendance school everyday.
Sparkling water exploded all over me.
I'm in love with the boy that I hate.
I missed a Chemistry test.
I have the worst grades in Emily Henson history.
I'm in love with the boy that I hate.
I'm going to Spring Fling with a random, unknown senior.
I'm in love with the boy that I hate.
My car ran out of gas today.
I feel a pimple coming on.
I have over 15 missing assignments
I'm in love with the boy that I hate.
The term ends next week.
I start crying at random times.
I'm in love with the boy that I hate.
My new car lacks power steering.
I get a work out everytime I drive it.
I'm in love with the boy that I hate.
I feel like the world is all against me.
I miss  California
I'm in love with the boy that I hate.
I miss Catalina island.
I miss AF.
I'm in love with the boy that I hate.

 all this turmoil leads me to believe one thing. it's tragic, and most people avoid discussing it at all costs. but i'm going to be honest, the world can know. i'm not ashamed.
it is definitely going to be my time of the month any day now.

2 comments:

  1. And AF misses you.
    Our paper isn't the same without our best photographer, and I miss having one of my oldest friends around.

    Text me, would you?
    I love you. Let's talk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily, this was a great post. I've loved talking and getting to know you better these past couple of days. Can we continue, please? Probably more for my sake because I need someone who fully understands, and Emily, you do.

    ReplyDelete

if you can't say nothin nice, don't say nothing at all.