Sunday, August 14

and i quote


"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
-Albert Einstein 
The First Day of my Life:
An incredible song by an incredible band.
Also December 20, 1994

The Worst Day of my Life:
I looked forward the the Bright Eyes concert for weeks. But due to lack of planning on my part and a little stupidity, it turned into a horrible night (hence the title). After being shoved around in the middle of the crowd for a few hours and inhaling an unimaginable amount of smoke I began to feel a little woozy...
I pushed my way through the crowd, with more ferocity than most know I posses, and towards the first aide tent knowing that within seconds I would be either heaved over and vomiting all over or passed out on the ground. I'm glad my body chose the latter. (I hate HATE throwing up...but thats another post) I managed to get myself into a sitting position before consciousness left me and my head hit the ground. I was at the tent, but no one did anything. I imagine phrases like "another drunk", "kids these days", and "drugs are so bad" were said at my expense. 
After recovering and calling Avery to come find me...things got worse.

Long story short:
We were stranded in SLC until one in the morning.
We were hollored at
A stranger tried to get us into a cab with him
We ended up hiding in a movie theater.
My mom had to come get us...
Grounded for life? not quite.


The Best Day of my Life:
Happy Birthday Addy Dearest. My stomach has never been as pleased as it was on your day of birth. This just in; I am in love with sushi and Oreo pie.
Kaitlyn Avery Katie and I made Addy the "best present she's ever gotten" and thats enough for me.

1 comment:

if you can't say nothin nice, don't say nothing at all.