Wednesday, August 3

My facebook page now reads;
Emily Henson
Auror at the Ministry of Magic.
I finally learned to fishtail. horribly, but fishtail nonetheless.
i have this hair. like ^ that's me...



The other day I had one of the deepest, most honest discussions I've ever had. I said things I've never dared to utter and I listened to things I never dreamt of hearing. I left feeling heavy, but with an enormous amount of weight lifted off my shoulders. (contradictory, i know. sue me.)  So when people ask me how my night was I say "fun", but it's a total lie. I will never look back and say "gee that was fun." It wasn't a laughing matter, though we did laugh on occasion. We smiled but not because we were talking about happy things or playing a game. We smiled because for once we had someone to listen to us. We had each other. 

It's completely possible that I'm being melodramatic. 
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you can't say nothin nice, don't say nothing at all.