Monday, May 30

I simply remember my favorite things.











Today was Bella's birthday party, which my mom and I obviously took way to seriously, spending hours making cutesy banners and crowns. 
The piñata was nearly impossible to break and took a few strong men a few tries to spill the candy all over the front porch. But of course we don't regret buying the giant, sturdy, absurd Little Mermaid Piñata at the Mexican Market, because it definitely made for a few good laughs and more than a few classic pictures.
She got her first bike and automatically started writing like a pro. This fact disproved my theory that I was secretly adopted; she is definitely my sister. 

Despite the WEATHER,
I woke up in a wonderful mood today, and I think I'll share my cheesy thoughts with you, if you don't mind. I woke up and began to pray and felt this overwhelming sense of gratitude for these strangers that I call my family. They are my life. We're odd and eccentric. My mom squeels when she gets excited and my dad starts a new business about every 3 weeks. My sister is sarcastic(all in good fun), short, and makes me want to grow up and live. My brother is strong. He is geeky and slightly weird....and does a mean Indian accent. Me, I'm sort of still figuring that out. Little Ethan is a genuine genius. He is loving and loud and will definitely be a millionaire one day. Annabella is full of spunk and personality. She has the power to change the world.

And somehow we all fit together perfectly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

if you can't say nothin nice, don't say nothing at all.