Tuesday, May 31

Summer is No Longer the Queen of Hide and Seek

Today was perfect.

We saw some beautiful men playing tennis, and then we saw them longboarding, and then we saw them at kohlers, and then we saw them getting our numbers.....

Do you remember that game you used to play when you were a kid called "steamroller" or "bulldoser" or some other sort of demolishing machine? You know, that one where you take turns rolling all of your weight onto the people laying next to you....maybe you didn't have a childhood, i don't know. But I definitely regret living most of my life not playing that game. Luckily I spent about an hour doing it today. You say childish, I say time well spent.

I climbed on roofs and drove in convertables. I ate orange leaf and Snoasis. I pretended it was summer, and I had a mighty fine time.


Cheers.
M


I though it said Matt....Matt Davis:(
Oh yeah, and Avery told me I was cute. YAY

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you can't say nothin nice, don't say nothing at all.