Sunday, October 3

guys, love, and confusion


Boys are the most confusing creatures on this entire planet. One day he loves me, the next day its like I annoy him. For once I thought I had something. For once he made me happy, and i thought I made him happy as well. Maybe not. I still don't know. Like I said, its all so very confusing. Oh well. He doesn't choose my mood anymore:) I was sick of being sad one second and happy the next, all because of one person. I was being tossed around without my feelings given a second thought, I've decided that I won't let him rule my life. I'm done sacrificing to try and make things work. I still adore him, but if he doesn't like me, so be it. If he wants to talk he can call, but I'm not going to call him every night. I'm not playing hard to get, I'm just choosing happiness. If you are reading this, which I hope you don't know my blog, but if you are, know that I still care so much, but I'm done being the only one trying. <3>

One day I was up,
The next day I was down,

My sanity rested safely in your arms,

Until you threw it into the air

And caught it with your sly charms.

It was you, love
Who chose my mood.
Even when I didn't want you to.

I can't believe I lived like that.
I don't depend on you.


And yes, love, I still care.

But I won't cry if you're not there.
Because now I smile and laugh on my own.
I'm no longer tangled in your love's snare.

You still make me happy,
But you're no longer the only one.

If you could only see me now, love.
Life is so lovely on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you can't say nothin nice, don't say nothing at all.