Monday, October 25

The Truth Behind My Messages in Bottles



GO RIDE A BIKE before it's too late.


My school notebook has become a venting journal, that if certain people were to find the result would be disastrous. I fill pages and pages with lines of poetry, quotes, and thoughts that fly into my unorganized brain. I always try and hide the pages as i flip through trying to find my math hw, my chemistry notes, or english essay.
On my way home from school, I walked past a little stream. i stopped and looked at its simple beauty. The water flowed steadily down into an unknown territory. Thinking of my school notebook, i pulled out a sheet of secrets, put it in my empty water bottle, and sent it flowing down the mini river. I couldn't stop smiling, i was finally free. Free from negative thoughts, secrets, and emotional uprisings. I didn't watch it go down, I don't want to know if anyone found it, or how far it got. It will probably never be read, but hey, you might be reading this and thinking of that note you found in the stream behind your house. maybe one day we'll fall in love, or become best friends. Or maybe you'll be comforted knowing that you're not the only one who feels. i have no idea the purpose, but i know i have a release that i have never known before. My m3ssag3s in a bottl3

By the way:





2 comments:

  1. I'm going to go find that bottle, if it's the last thing I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are actually 4:) so good luck with that benjammin.
    you will never find one

    ReplyDelete

if you can't say nothin nice, don't say nothing at all.