Monday, October 4

hope.hope.hope.

oh the joy that comes from reading the first paragraph of GMH entries and adding GMH at the end. This post is dedicated to Jack Donaghee.


I was the dorky nerd girl in high school, who had a crush on my friend's private-school-frat-boy older brother. I also never had a slow dance. that GMH.

In Mexico last year I went swimming in a waterfall with a group of strangers. That GMH.

My boyfriend's grandparents are both in the hospital in separate rooms.That GMH.

Today at my school we had a big charity walk. A little boy in one of the younger grades is in a wheelchair. GMH.

I know. i'm a horrible person for laughing at awkward girls, strangers, separated lovers, and wheelchairs. but come one, you laughed:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you can't say nothin nice, don't say nothing at all.