Saturday, October 23

rain, rain, please just stay


Dearest Rain,
i opened my door and was shocked by the sudden sound of your drops pounding the cement. I felt like i was underwater, with fish flying around my head as i ran to the car. i use the phrase "under water" because i got so wet that i could've jumped into the pool and maintained the same degree of drench. the fish flying....i don't know honestly, i just wanted there to be fish, flying fish. when exiting my motor vehicle i screamed and began to run. run out of this downpour. I then stopped, and thought. why am i running? the rain isn't chasing after me, it is falling down on me. no matter how i run and dodge, ultimate dampness is inevitable. so then i laughed out loud, and began to dance. dancing in the rain: original, i know. spinning and twirling in the cinnemark parking lot. (getting HARRY POTTER tickets, but that is a whole other message in a bottle). thanks for teaching me to dance.
<3
M

metaphor ^

life sucks sometimes, and it seems that when it rains, it pours. but its all about the attitude. will you choose to run, or dance in the rain?

DANCE BABY

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you can't say nothin nice, don't say nothing at all.