Sunday, December 12

Because I have a Pathelogical Need to Write

When I have a thought I write it down immedietly
On My ipod
Pn My Phone


Or On this here blog

I wrote this while people thought I was rudely texting while hanging out.

"Why does everyone want to stand out for fashion and style, for eccentricity and oddness? Stand for what you stand for, and don't give in because someone else is standing with you. A force is stronger with two. Sincerity is so much more important than peculiarity. if you are peculiar, be peculiarity. But be different because you are who you and and never stray.  That is rarer than any trend or quirk. So be who you are, be true to your thoughts Become what you want to be, but don't pretend to be it. Never fake it till you make it, because fake is never as real as it may seem."

Don't search for a label,
even if that label is ' unique' or 'unlabeled'

Sorry for semi-copying you ben.
But how hypocritical would i be not to post this, yeah?

oh wait
I should be doing homework

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you can't say nothin nice, don't say nothing at all.