Tuesday, December 7

Strangers With Stories

I have a creepy fascination with strangers. I like to make up stories about who they are and why they are doing what they're doing. I also love to photograph them. Document a piece of their lives, and they will never know that they were my subject. Maybe one day they'll die, and i will have a picture of them. A memory of theirs that no one else documented.

I wonder why they're buying a frozen pie..was he going home to his wife and kids from a long day at work and thought that his wife deserved a treat, or is he a widower, going home to be completely alone. I will most likely never know, and it doesn't really matter, but i still wonder. Kind of cool, eh?

Some of my favorite nonacquaintances




2 comments:

if you can't say nothin nice, don't say nothing at all.