Friday, December 3

All over the place, but that is just the case.








I really really like hugs. especially from boys. especially from a specific boy.

Right now my cat is looking at me like, "Oh dearest Emily, please pet me and talk in that annoyingly high voice. Please oh please. I love you, but why aren't you petting me?" I think this unusual look he's giving me is due to the fact that last night we cuddled and fell asleep together. What does he excpect of me? Lovin every night? i think not, diesel, you see. I am blogging right now

I feel like a man jerk who won't give the girl he made out with any attention because he has better things to do...

I'm all for a somehow organized messy room. It is easier for me to find things when I know exactly where I dropped them on the floor. But right now my new room in this new house is chaotic and full of boxes. It is too small for any of my treasures*. I came up to work on it all GUN HO and motivated, but of course, I got distracted by beautiful pandora music and blogs. I'm secretly going insane. I guess it is no secret, entire internet, now is it?


I like when I'm texting slash typing and I make a mistake and it just looks like I'm talking gangsta.
Yes, I'm a fake gangster.



Whilst looking up gangster for a nice picture in google images, i noticed that the third recommended was gangster spongebob. good job, world, good job.

 Last random thought,
I PROMISE

I've been on Sherman Williams.com looking at paint samples and applying them to random houses and furniture on the visualizer. some may say it is a waste. I'm not ashamed of  this time well spent
you should try it sometime

-M


1 comment:

if you can't say nothin nice, don't say nothing at all.