Wednesday, December 8

when in doubt, blog it out.

Here I am in Newspaper, wondering what to do. Dearest blog, you are always there for me when I am bored/have some profound thought. So I will now find cute pictures and quotes and fun little gadgets.
hereeee weeee goooo.


Some women hold up dresses that are so ugly and they always say the same thing: ‘This looks much better on.’ On what? On fire?


Always laugh when you can. It is cheaper than medicine…


Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness.



Hypocracy.
Probably my least favorite thing. in the entire universe.
Can I jsut ask you a question?
What gives you the right to do one thing so much that it is practically your religion and then hate me for doing it once, by accident even? Do you think you are so much better than me that even though I forgave you thousands of times, you can't find it in your heart to forgive me once?

Here's a hint. You're not me. You don't know me, really. You have no right to judge me, label me, or even hate me.

so get over yourself.


No one feels sorry for a hypocrite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you can't say nothin nice, don't say nothing at all.