Tuesday, November 30

Mother Daughter

Waking up and remembering that all your clothes are packed away and all you have left is a men's sweatshirt and jeggings may sound like a nightmare to those girls who must have perfect, matching, accessories to every outfit in their crowded closet. But to me: i actually felt like myself today. Just simple and comfortable.

Today is moving day, so I should probably be last minute packing, and organizing for the movers...but i think I'll blog instead.

Parenthood. It scares me to death. Luckily, I have the best example I could ask for, and plenty of experience with my cute/devilish little siblings. Yesterday instead of getting stressed and stern with all the chaos thats going on around, my mom chose to laugh and joke, even when I kept doing my annoying "voices" that I do when i get tired and/or hyperactive. I kept shouting "ROCK ON" in this loud and nasally valley girl voice. she (said she) hated it, but couldn't stop laughing. I have a feeling she secretly loves it. When I told her my suspicions she said, 


"no, I just love you".




BME award goes to: Julie Henson.
(best.mom.ever.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you can't say nothin nice, don't say nothing at all.