Saturday, November 20

Unknown and untitled

blog. blog. blog.
blah blah blah

why do you even care what I have to say?
I'm glad that you do, don't get me wrong. 
I just wonder why...

Is it because I'm wittingly clever? Is it because you like what I have to say? It is because  you have too much time your hands? probably a combination of multiple reasons. but thanks. i like to know you read these words.






Yesterday was a good day, and I realized what fantastic friends I have. Mainly I saw what good guy friends I have. They're the kind that help me move. They're the ones I can talk on the phone to for hours. They're the ones that I could trust to hold me when I cry, if it ever came to that, though it probably won't. I have fantastic men in my life;) I won't name names, but their are a couple of you, that I look at you and how you treat people and (however creepy this may sound) i see that you hold so many of the traits that I wrote down on the list they made me write 1000 times in church titled " What i want in a husband"
wow. that indeed sounds creepy.


i love music
and lyrics
especially the lyrics

Special Shoutout:
Ben.
i am so glad that you creeped around facebook and found me. you're so...real and mature. and i'm so glad i can be myself around you. yesterday you kept asking me what i wanted to do, which most people wouldn't have done, and i dont know why, but that meant a lot. 




Isn't this post just so cheesy and adorable?!
i know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you can't say nothin nice, don't say nothing at all.