Wednesday, November 24

Learning to fall, get back up, and fall again

I'm going to write this post without fancy words and confusing vocabulary. No clever humor. it's about to get honest up in here, so watch out. No deleting things, just what i type, how i randomly type it.

Life is freaking hard. I know, you know. But it's so annoying to me that sometimes I just can't get it. I realize that there is something that i need to do, i do it, and then i forget about it. I fall unnexpectedely, climb the mountain, and then close my eyes and jump off the edge.
I know what is important in my life, deep down. But sometimes I bury it so deep that it becomes obscure, and i lose sight of who i am. It isn't that drastic this time, but lately i just feel like my everyday life has changed focus. I don't think its necessarily a bad focus...just unfamiliarity that has become shockingly familiar. I blame summer, the BEST of my life. It really forced me to discover who I am. But i think i almost forgot what I stand for. No longer. This is my declaration: I will stand for what i know i should be standing for on this mountaintop, I will not fall again.

yet...i still doubt myself.

Maybe, if you stood with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

if you can't say nothin nice, don't say nothing at all.