Friday, July 29

Edward Sharpe isn't even his real name.

It's your birthday. I feel like I should call you, but I won't. I'll write on your wall instead.

Last night was edward sharpe and the magnetic zeros.

Cons
  • Having to call Rosie's mom to put my camera in her car because there are no "professional cameras" allowed.
  • Having to dump out my ice cold mango juice and replace it with room temperature water (probably filled with drugs)
  • Looking down periodically and realizing again that I now have blue hair.
  • Standing for what seemed like an eon waiting for The Entrance Band to get off the stage.
  • Standing for what seemed like a few centuries waiting for Edwarde Sharp to come out.
  • Being shoved
  • Being push
  • Being groped by some drunk man
  • Not kissing the really-cute-kissing-kid
  • Taking a picture of people kissing....(it was awkward?)
  • Etc, etc.
  • Worst Day EVER


Pros
  • Getting to be pretty dang close to the front because we stood for so long and slowly moved up
  • Standing next to some people are own age for a change.
  • Doing extremely creepy things to/with them
  • Mosh.
  • Joining in on other peoples fist pump clumps ( i don't know what else to call it)
  • The music. Oh my, the music.
  • Being the first one in my area to realize that he was singing Lean on Me.
  • Singing Lean on Me by myself for a few.
  • The entire crowd singing Lean on Me.
  • Home
  • Punching annoying Utah kid
  • Telling everyone to move aside because I'm a rebel with blue hair
  • Etc, etc.
  • BEST.DAY.EVER.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how many more times I can say 'best day ever' in regards to that event but: BEST DAY EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily, would you quit blogging about Nathan? I can't handle it anymore.

    ReplyDelete

if you can't say nothin nice, don't say nothing at all.