Monday, July 25

POST 100



I feel like this post should be full of deep thoughts and insightful paragraphs because it is my hundredth published post. But most likely it won't be. 

Most likely I will say something about boys
Maybe I'll mention my friends
I'll probably say something extremely empowering like " I can do anything" even though I probably can't
I could even write something cornbally about how grateful I am to all my readers (all 2 of them)
You can bet I'll mention how much I hate Mr. Anonymous.

********************************************************

It's kinda funny. Lots of people start blogs. For a lot of different reasons. And maybe I'm wrong, but I think that the only ones who keep writing are those who aren't doing it to tell everyone about their day or see how many followers they can get. I think that we keep going because we are writers, and this is what we love. 

Cheers to the written word.
**********************************************************

Remember that time when we both starting looking for Ashton Kutcher at the same time, convinced we were being punked? That was the moment I knew my heart would be yours for a very long time.


P.s. Enjoy the ride, and hold on for dear life.

1 comment:

if you can't say nothin nice, don't say nothing at all.